1. I feel like the easiest way to transition from spring pastels and summer neons is to dive into neutrals. I’m just not ready for my annual winter blackout. (Yes, I LOVE wearing all black in the winter.) How fun are these Gap leopard print skinnies? They were practically giving them away for free this weekend.
What color top would you wear with them? I wore white (again, neutral fan right now), but could easily pair them with a bright color. Advice welcome!
I had to buy M&M’s to make cookies for someone, so the obvious decision was to buy the “cuter” ones, right? Yeah yeah yeah. Now drool over this dough.
3. And speaking of M&M’s, have you guys read about the Birthday Cake flavor? They come out in May 2014, so let’s start our 8 month countdown now.
How good will these taste on top of birthday cake ice cream?
4. Thanks to reader Cate, I hunted down this Coconut Crushed Pearl body butter by Pacifica. If you can’t have any baked goods, you might as well smell like one. Bonus: It shimmers!
5. E-cards are the best. Here’s to you, future ex-boyfriend:
And this one. Gotta love a back-handed compliment.
6. This Sunday, October 6th, I’m part of a fundraiser supporting Florence Crittendon Programs of SC. Along with several other ladies, I’ll be one of the shoe models at event featuring wine tastings, a designer boutique market-place, a fashion show, and a live auction.
I encourage you to come out to the event and support women in need. Purchase tickets here.
Hope everyone is having a great week!