OOOH la la, this is a great one. Today only, Beautycounter is offering a buy one, get one free deal on their top products. Ya know, so we can all feel like this.
Ok, but seriously…have a look.
Yup, any of these! And I’m gonna sweeten the deal even more for you. If you spend $50+, I’ll refund your shipping!
- Rejuvenating Cleanser – Green tea and fruit oils gently cleanse makeup off your face while moisturizing the skin. I use this several times a week in rotation with the Nourishing Cream Exfoliator (below). It smells so nice in the morning!
- Rejuvenating Toning Pads – magnolia scented, full of Vitamin C to improve and brighten overall skintone, helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles, and minimize the appearance of pores. Best used after cleansing your face.
- Nourishing Cream Exfoliator – I have combination skin, so I use this 2-3 times a week. It’s a very gentle exfoliator, so I’d even recommend it for those with dryer skin.
- Radiance Serum – Every. Single. Day. I use this every morning! It’s one of the pricier products, but so worth it because it does the job and it last forevvvver. I’m not kidding, I’ve been using this since March and am only on my 2nd bottle. Needless to say, it’ll last you 3+ months. Worthy every penny. I swear it is what has given my skin a natural glow and the comfortable feeling of going without makeup.
- Nourishing Day Cream – I personally use the Radiance Serum and Rejuvenating Day Cream, but I know a lot of people who prefer this for the extra hydration with a non-greasy feel. It’s great!
- Nourishing Night Cream – I previously used the Rejuvenating Night Cream, which I did like a lot, but the Nourishing line is a little more moisturizing for me. Boston winters are rough and I need a little extra. It’s got everyone’s favorite product, coconut oil, in it as well as aloe for hydration.
- Hydrating Body Lotion
- Citrus Mimosa Body Bar
- Citrus Mimosa Body Wash
And while you’re at it, don’t forget to check out their holiday gift bundles. They’re a great way to get ahead on those gift lists and the savings are pretty awesome. Trust me, it’s near the end of October and once this month is over…time literally flies, so start now. Email me if you have any questions about the products. christinaorso @ gmail dot com. Happy shopping and happy Friday!!