Join me in sharing what’s driving you a little bonkers lately.
1. I’m usually pretty careful about how much toothpaste I put on my toothbrush but this new tube I have is giving me issues. As I was walking around the house scrubbing away, my mouth was suddenly full of a LOT of foam. I kid you not, I swallowed a little and started choking to the point where I thought I might throw up toothpaste. I mean what the heck kind of chemicals are in this paste that makes it foam up to the point of making me choke? I mean I was literally foaming at the mouth…
2. Every time a FedEx or UPS truck drives by my house, I’m like a dog waiting for her owner to come home. I stare at the window praying it stops in front of my house to bring me a package. When it doesn’t stop, I pull a mini mental tantrum in my head wishing I got an order. What’s worse is when I come home, see an actual package, and realize it’s for my roommate and not me. Sad.
3. When people on instagram go like-crazy on your photos, hearting like 10 in a row…but DON’T follow you. Listen chicks, if you just liked at least a handful of my most recent photos, I’m gonna guess you’ll probably like the future posts in my feed. Just sayin’. This isn’t gonna make me follow you. #stubborn
4. Pedestrians when I’m driving/Cars when I’m a pedestrian. How messed up is this? When I’m walking/running and I near a sidewalk, GUESS WHO IS GOING? ME. Massachusetts will slap you with a $200 fine if you don’t stop for a pedestrian at a sidewalk and when I’m walking, I like to just jump straight into the street. A)Because I feel daring sometimes or B)I usually am not even paying attention and am in a rush. But when I’m driving…pedestrians make me insane. If they’re on a crosswalk, you go girl, walk on with your bad self. But when they’re just randomly walking in the middle of the street, oh my god don’t make me use my horn.
5. My work events include anything related to food, fitness, or wine & beer. We go to some pretty kickass places and meet really fun people. Every now and then we meet a super strict vegetarian who just isn’t a fan of jerky. That’s all fine and dandy until they call us meat killers. Yes, this has happened at least 3x. I have no problem with anyone being a vegetarian–more power to ya!–but is that comment necessary? I proceed to hold it together with a slightly awkward grin.
6. Pumpkin spice everything being here in AUGUST. WHYYYYYYY. Ok, I’m happy for you PSL lovers who seem to be *thrilled* that it’s here early, but it doesn’t stop there. Like I said in my last post, I saw the Pumpkin Spice and Candy Corn M&Ms in Target already. Why do we seem to rush the seasons away? I will hold onto Summer as long as I can. These white jeans aren’t coming off my body anytime soon.
And this is why I drink wine! Cheers!
What little things drive you crazy?