- 30 Things You Should Know About Yourself By The Time You’re 30
- A Comprehensive Ranking of M&M’s Flavors – love this!
- Budget Wine Hall of Fame: 24 Great Bottles for $20 Or Less
- The 5 Coolest Movie Soundtracks
2. Listening: I seriously wish that Spotify could tell you how many times you’ve listened to a specific song. I have no doubt in my mind that I’ve listened to this song, oh, say, 100 times in the past week. Do yourself a favor and listen to “Pumpin Blood” by NONONO. (I like the Chainsmokers remix best.) Original here.
3. Eating: Diesel Cafe quickly became one of my favorite places to work and eat lunch in Davis Square. They’ve got a bunch of yummy wraps and salads and I’ve been a few times since moving. On my most recent visit, I had PK’s Pouch: avocado, cheddar, tomato, snow pea shoots, cukes, carrots, red onion, artichoke tzatziki spread & greens in a wrap. Good, clean, yum. Their artichoke tzatziki is SO good. I always ask for extra.
Previous visit here.
4. Bookmarking: Healthy White Bean Dip with Avocado and Cilantro. Jenn has a ton of fantastic recipes and her photography is beautiful. You could spend hours browsing all her glorious food photos. Promise. This dip is a great clean eating option that would be a hit at a cookout or party.
every time i go to pay my student loans (THEY NEVER END)
when a friend has some drama
what i really want to ask a guy when we exchange #s
my reaction when my aunt asks me if i can just adopt a baby
if “back that ass up” ever comes on in the club
when i lose a few LBs
have a happy, healthy weekend! xo