- Weird Things Girls Did With Their Friends In The Early 2000s – LYLAS!!! Ha!
- 4 Powerful Incentives That Will Motivate You To Run
- Iphone 5 Camera Tricks
- Quiz: How Much Of A Foodie Are You? – I got 18/36.
2. Listening: Seven Lions – Days to Come featuring Fiora
3. Eating: Verde was one of my favorite restaurants in Charleston and I knew I had to find a similar concept in Boston. Sweetgreen is another quick service salad restaurant that lets you choose from several menu creations or opt for the choose-your-own ingredients on the bar.
On my first visit, I had the Spicy Sabzi: organic baby spinach + shredded kale with spicy quinoa, spicy broccoli, carrots, raw beets, basil, sprouts and roasted tofu; topped with a carrot chili vinaigrette and a squeeze of sriracha.
It was good, but not great. It was not tossed well and that drives me crazy. I expected it to have way more flavor; carrot chili vinaigrette and sriracha should’ve blown my mind.
On my second visit, I had the Santorini: chopped romaine with citrus shrimp, feta, red grapes, and chickpeas; topped with a cucumber basil yogurt dressing and a fresh lemon squeeze.
The Santorini was the better of the two. I actually swapped the grapes for avocado though. Again, not a ton of flavor, but a good healthy option.
4. Bookmarking: Carrot Salad with Tahini and Crisped Chickpeas from Smitten Kitchen
what i often want to say when someone asks about my weekend plans
trying to convince someone to go where i want to eat
when the refrigerator is full of food
when i check the weather and see that it’s going to be sunny
have a sunshiney weekend! xo