- Quiz: Are you an introvert or an extrovert? According to this, I’m more of an introvert. Hmmm.
- 19 Ingredients That Are Worse For You Than Gluten
- Why Is Trader Joe’s So Cheap?
- 7 of the Worst Food-Shaming Ads
2. Listening: Foxes – Youth (Adventure Club Remix)
3. Eating: What was once just a food truck in an alley by MIT has turned into a group of both trucks and restaurants around Boston. Clover Food Lab focuses on simplicity and speed, but somehow manages to serve up fresh, flavorful food. The ever-changing menu is tiny with everything being as seasonal and locally sourced as possible. In between work, I stopped at the Burlington location and was greeted by a super friendly and helpful staff. I had the Chickpea Plate with chickpea fritters, hummus, pickled onions, cabbage, a tomato & cucumber salad, and a carrot salad. While I was waiting for my order, one of the employees had made an extra serving of rosemary fries and asked if I wanted some. Um, yes please.
I was actually surprised that they claim to focus on simplicity because this was anything but simple. It was unbelievably fresh and tasty. The hummus was so smooth and creamy, I could’ve eaten it by the spoonful. And maybe I did. 😉
4. Bookmarking: Thai Veggie Burgers from Oh My Veggies
how i feel about going to get my oil changed
how it feels after i wash my hair
taking shots, in college
convincing someone to love what i’m selling
driving around the city
have a beautiful weekend! xo