- 21 Weird Things Women Say When They’re Alone Together - “Help me write this text” was my favorite.
- 22 People Share Their Unethical (But Extremely Effective) Life Hacks – #1 made me laugh. I can’t believe #16!
- The Best Wines Under $20 According to Food Bloggers
- 5 Kitchen Skills Every Health-Loving Cook Should Learn
2. Watching: Have you guys seen USA’s new show, Chrisley Knows Best? Jersey boy Matt introduced me to this ridiculousness. Todd Chrisley is both outrageous and hilarious. No filter whatsoever. His two daughters kinda bug me (the southern accents, oh my gosh), but his two younger sons crack me up. Mom seems to be just a supporting role in all the madness.
Who watches? Agree or disagree: Chrisley may or may not be in the closet.
3. Eating: Yesterday my aunt, grammy, and I walked around downtown Concord, the town where I was born. It’s got such a cute little downtown with shops and a couple eateries. We stopped in Main Street Market & Cafe for lunch. They’ve got a huge menu full of salads, flatbreads, panini, and baked goods. Naturally, I ordered what sounded like my dream salad: beets, avocado, goat cheese, mandarin oranges, topped with seared salmon and a citrus vinaigrette.
It was so perfect for me, but so…meh. It looks beautiful but was actually bland. Sad! My aunt and grammy said the same thing about their orders; the turkey cranberry wrap and the pesto chicken panino sounded amazing, but were bland as well.
4. Bookmarking: Pan Glazed Chicken with Kale & Basil
life as a short person
when my favorite wine is on sale
my level of excitement for every meal i eat
how i feel about shopping at the mall
have a lovely weekend! xo