Yahoo, weekend time!! Gotta love a short week.
- Oh God. Campbell’s is making SOUP k-cups for your Keurig? Stop it.
- Epcot was always my favorite park at Disney World. Here’s a ranking of all the countries. I used to love Italy and Norway (mostly bc of that creepy ride!)
- Do you want to be with someone who embraces your inner weirdo? I kinda do.
- I manage social media for a couple different companies. It’s exhausting but a lot of fun. I can totally relate to these.
- Quiz: Do you actually remember how to write in cursive? This was hard!! I got 4/7!
2. Listening: This one is so catchy! And isn’t she so pretty? Hailee Steinfeld – Love Myself.
3. Eating: I finally tried Coppa for the first time a couple weeks ago. It’s one of Boston’s best restaurants for a reason. The MEAT. Holy cow. Or should I say holy pig? Check out this charcuterie board with salami, coppa, beef heart pastrami, prosciutto, and lingua.
I love a good meat plate and they do an excellent job. Another highlight were the Castelvetrano olives (my fave!).
4: Buying: A while back I subscribed to Love With Food, a monthly snack subscription. I loved it but cancelled it when I moved from Charleston. I found another deal so I signed up again. Go ahead and use this link and save 40% off your first box. Definitely worth it and you can cancel anytime!
probably bc i handle most man situations like this
how i know anything about anything
when at&t asks me which color of the new iphone i’m getting
how i imagine the city of cambridge feels after each time i pay a parking ticket (seriously, it’s absurd how much $ they make off of us)