- I ate so many mangos last week. I wish I had seen this trick for cutting them.
- Cooked or raw? Find out which way your veggies are best eaten.
2. Listening: Zedd never disappoints. His latest song, Addicted to a Memory, is an eargasm.
3. Eating: I’ve made kale chips plenty of times, but they *never* stay crispy. I’ve tried roasted at all different temperatures, but by the next day they’re a soggy mess. When I need that crunch, I really like the Rhythm Superfoods brand. They’ve got 8 different flavors, 4 of which I’ve tried. So far I’ve had the Mango Habanero, Kool Ranch, Zesty Nacho, and Original. I liked the Zesty Nacho and Mango Habanero best. I’ve got to find the others. Honey Mustard and Pineapple Coconut sound really interesting!
I like these because they’ve got a ton of flavor and are actually really crunchy. There are a lot of broken bits at the bottom but I like to toss those on salads for extra flavor. They’re all certified organic, GMO free, dairy free, and gluten free.
4. Bookmarking: Sriracha & Lime Salmon with Garlic Roasted Brussels Sprouts. How perfect is this? My favorite things.
me, nervously looking out the window hoping it’s above 55*
awkwardly exiting a first date
hearing my ortho visit estimates — guess who’s getting invisalign?!
my friends, when i’m in a bad mood
me, apologizing for the things i said when i was hungry
approximately 2 hours later
have a great weekend!!