- I’d love if The Max was a real restaurant. Check out these 11 beloved fictional restaurants.
- 5 hot workout trends worth trying – which would you do?
- Are you a serious foodie? Here’s a Thanksgiving menu for you.
- Still obsessed with the movie Mean Girls? Watch this weird analysis of the plot.
2. Watching: Give presence. Love this. Pay attention at 2:34.
3. Eating: Alter Eco makes some damn good chocolate. I’ve had a couple of their bars before, but recently tried these Salted Caramel Truffles. Holy moly they are goooood. The dark chocolate shell is filled with a rich, creamy caramel center with a sprinkle of sea salt. The combo is wildly delicious.
Cool facts: they’re made with coconut oil and the wrappers are compostable. I still need to try that Dark Quinoa bar!
4. Bookmarking: I’ve seriously amped up my greens intake. Each week I roast a big batch Brussels sprouts, kale, and broccoli. This week I swapped out the brussels for asparagus. This Brussels Sprouts, Kale, and Spinach Salad needs to work itself into next week.
when i’ve officially reached casper pale status
my general appearance from now until it gets warm again
when i step outside and feel the chill
thinking about how cold it is and it’s only november
probably how i’ll feel in january
my roommate’s and my reaction to when someone says “just put the heat on!”
when shit gets weird when i haven’t left the house in a few days
happy friday, my friends! stay warm!