1. Over dinner one night last week, my grandmother told me she had a good gay radar. (She used to work in interior design.) Telling her this was called “gaydar” was probably one of my favorite moments of the week.
2. Have you ever looked at a couple and thought “Gosh, can y’all hurry up and make babies?” Because they’ll be so cute? I do. One of them is with an ex and his new girlfriend, ha!
3. I can’t remember how, but I got a free subscription to Maxim. And I like it. More than Boding does, I think.
4. I love when people “like” one of my instagram photos from weeeeeks ago. Like thank you for letting me know that you’ve been stalking me.
5. More often than you’d think, I leave my shopping bag of whatever I’ve purchased at the store. Even worse, I’ll sometimes get to the store to return something and realize I didn’t even bring it with me.
6. For the past 2 weeks, each time I get out of my car, I have melted chocolate on my leg. I have no idea where it’s coming from!
7. In true foodie fashion, I’ve already looked up which restaurants are at the Baltimore airport. I have a layover there next week and God knows I need to know my food options!!
8. I can’t stand blue pens, but red pens are the WORST! I’d rather write with a poo-colored pen than either of those. Blech!
9. I will not and cannot go to sleep if either of my closet doors are open. I also sleep on the same side of the bed every single night. Never the middle. I’m not even sharing with anyone, why don’t I enjoy the space?
10. I have trouble understanding why it would take more than a day to accept someone’s fb friend request. What are you doing?!?! We all have smartphones! Who am I kidding, after an hour I’m already thinking “Did I not click right?” or something. This world is way too connected.
Tell me your confessions!