Ten weeks of these confessions and you’re still reading!? Wowwwwwww y’all must be crazy too.
1. When I was younger my mom signed me up for dance, tap, and ballet. After a few classes of each, the instructors took her aside and gently told her, “So we think Christina should try our acting classes instead.” THIS GIRL COULD NOT DANCE. I was so awkward.
2. Child Xtina was just as aggressive as she is now. This face is killing me. Also, who decided to put me in red socks with red shoes? That’s also too aggressive.
2. Do you guys remember my friend Matt who I used to hang out with all the time? He moved back to CHS for the Summer. At the pool the other day, I wasn’t looking/paying attention and he grabbed my bathing suit and tied me to the chair with his bike lock. And then left me like that for a solid 5 minutes. Mortified. I almost killed him.
3. Since we’ve been friends, Matt has managed to lock me in a closet at a party, made me ride in his trunk because I put expensive cocktails on his tab (ha!)…
…and completely soaked me when we were washing his car one day. It’s like having the older brother I never wanted!
4. When he and I went grocery shopping to stock up his new apartment, we got a little excited in the wine department. The cashier asked us, “Are y’all having a party?” Matt responded, “Sadly, no. Just preparing for the week.”
5. Last Sunday night I started squealing/screaming and jumping up and down with excitement. Boding goes “Omg what?!? Did you get a job? Are you getting married?” ….”No, DJ EV just favorited my blog post!” I’m a loser.
6. There are 13 bottles of hot sauce in my refrigerator right now. Some like it hot? I apparently like it on fire.
7. It took me 23 minutes to do my makeup on Saturday night. Apparently I am a drag queen.
8. Saturday night eats post bar: 3/4 of a blueberry Clif bar, lentils, quinoa, and bacon. I’m getting really good at this 2 a.m. feasting thing.
9. I am the worst texter. I type too fast because I have too much going on at once. I clearly don’t proofread before I press send either. Exhibit A:
For the record, that is Eric, not my real dad.
10. Exhibit B: I 100% meant to text DANIELLE this. Wow. Just wow. I can’t believe this guy is still talking to me.
Someone take my phone away.