Because Sephora steals most of my bank account…
Would You Rather…
1. Wear only one eyeshadow color or only one lip color for the rest of your life? One lip color, because just one eyeshadow color at a time is odd looking. And I’d wear Anastasia lip gloss in Metallic Rose. 2. Live without makeup or without nail polish? Definitely nail polish. Not trying to frighten people here.
3. Have dark nails or bright nails year round? Bright, always bright. I rarely have dark nails. Maybe black or navy a couple times during the winter. For the most part, I usually wear shades of pink, sometimes white.
4. Give up makeup brushes or mascara? Makeup brushes. Mascara will always be my #1 product of choice. Plus, you can use your hands/fingers to apply makeup. Favorite two mascaras? MAC Haute & Naughty Lash and Diorshow.
5. Leave the house with an obvious foundation line or overdone blush? Overdone blush bc it’ll fade. Foundation lines make you look like a clown. Best blush: MAC mineralize blush in Love Thing. 6. Have no eyebrows or sharpie drawn-ones? Omg, this question gives me the heebie jeebies. No eyebrows?? Ack.
7. Go out with messy hair/nice makeup or nice hair/no makeup? Nice hair/no makeup. Messy hair makes me feel dirty, but a bare face does not. If all else fails, dry shampoo. 8. Have a bad haircut or bad hair color? A bad haircut is easier to hide. Ponytail, hat, curls, etc. Bad color is just bad.
9. Be able to buy only drugstore makeup or only high end makeup? Only high end! Favorite high-end product: Lancome 24 Hour Foundation. It’s long-lasting and buildable, but very natural. It’s a matte finish so I always add my favorite highlighter. 10. Spend $1,000 on clothes or makeup? Clothes. I can get much more clothing with that kind of money, and they would last much longer. Let’s not forget that makeup expires… : )
I shared a lot of my beauty staples, but if anyone wants a full post of what I use I’m happy to share. xo