You guys know I love a good juice cleanse. I’ve done a few 3-day cleanses and really enjoy the reset. I also occasionally pull out my juicer to make some drinks at home. And once in a while I’ll actually the bottled kind in stores. While I like juicing, I don’t love the lack of fiber. Some brands, like Naked Juice, are blends of the fruit that do give you the benefits of fiber.
Lugging out the juicer at home can be a pain. It’s super messy and takes a while to clean up. I like the Naked Juice line as a good grab-and-go option. I’ve been going to the gym in the mornings lately, and it’s easy to take with me to drink on the way to work. They’ve got a ton of flavors, too. I recently tried their newest flavors:
- Berry Nutmilk is gluten free, vegan, and dairy free. It’s contains 26 blueberries, 8 blackberries, 2 raspberries, 1 strawberry, 24 almonds, 1 3/4 apples and 1/3 banana.
- Bright Beets contains: 2 1/2 beets, 1/3 carrot and a hint of ginger.
- Kale Blazer contains 5 3/4 kale leaves, cucumber, 15 spinach leaves, celery, oranges and apple with a hint of ginger and lemon.
- Chia Cherry Lime contains 10,000mg chia seeds, 10 1/3 cherries, 3 2/3 apples, lime and plum. Because of all the Omega-3s chia seeds have, they’re a great source of fiber, calcium, and iron.
- Chia Sweet Peach contains 10,000mg chia seeds, 1/2 peach, 1/2 orange, 1/6 mango and 2 3/4 apples.
Of all the flavors, I really liked the chia juices. Though the chia seeds aren’t whole, they give the juice a nice texture.
The Chia Sweet Peach was my preferred flavor. So good!
I like that the label lists what’s inside. Puts things into perspective!
Want to win a handful of coupons for free Naked Juice? In the comments section below, tell me which flavor you’d most like to try. For additional entries, share this giveaway post on facebook, instagram, or twitter and let me know that you did! Giveaway ends Sunday, June 21st. Good luck!!
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.