Yes, you read that right, GIFs are BACK! If you’re a new reader, I used to post GIFs every Friday, but stopped a while back. Big mistake. They were always a hit…and they’re making a comeback. But first…
1. The 30/30 app. This productivity app is the best task manager I’ve ever had. After just one use, I was determined to make it part of my daily life. Whether it be for cleaning, organizing things at work, or blogging, I rely on it to stay focused on one thing at a time instead of multi-tasking.
The interface is simple: you create a list of tasks and set a timer for each one. When the alarm goes off, you move onto the next task. You can add as many tasks as you like and set estimates for how long it should take you to complete each. It really makes mundane tasks more approachable and I feel less tempted to procrastinate.
2. The April Burgabox. I love that a bunch of you already ordered this!!! It’s going to be so delicious and I can’t wait to see what people think. In case you missed it, check out this post for my review. I’m scoring major brownie points with my bosses, so help a sister out. 😉 Orders close on 4/10 so sign up now!
3. One more thing about work — can you tell I’m obsessed with my job? LOOK at the April #freakfrappe. You’ve got an angel food cake frappe (yes, cake batter inside!), chocolate syrup, rainbow sprinkles, jelly beans, peeps, and of course, a piece of cake on top. Every month we do a new frappe at Boston Burger Company, and each one gets more outrageous. If you’re a Boston local, come try!!
4. This wouldn’t be a healthy living blog if I didn’t post some good-for-ya recipes. Like this Chopped Chickpea Salad. How great does this look? And totally customizable.
5. My boy James convinced me that my GIFs needed to come back. He’s smart and hella funny so I trust him. Follow him and watch his insta-stories. Guaranteed pee your pants laughter. Let’s go!
my coworkers, every time i get hangry
as soon as i get my snack
friday when my boss asks how my week was
how i really feel inside
the thought of going in on a saturday
rolling right back into monday
If you want the GIFs to stay, let me know! HAPPY FRIDAY, DOLLS!!