First up, thanks for the love on the 5 minute beauty routine video! I’ll definitely post more!
1. It’s St. Patrick’s Day!! Let me tell you how quickly I was schooled that it’s St. Paddy’s Day and not St. Patty’s Day. These Bostonians do not play around with their drinking holidays. Neither does BBC. Check out our March #freakfrappe special.
2. Speaking of ridiculous things at work, the other day we had to shoot a video of our 420 Burger. I was supposed to get a clip of a customer eating it, but the timing just wasn’t right. So instead, I jumped in and let my boss shoot (which is risky in itself). My friends, this is the look of terror / excitement. HOW DO PEOPLE EAT THIS?
And yes, it’s called the 420 because there is every snack piled on top of the burger: mozzarella sticks, fried mac & cheese, onion rings, fries, bacon, golden bbq sauce, and American cheese. Let’s not forget I write a healthy living blog…
3. Ok back to reality. Suja is having their spring sale!! Get a 3-Day Fresh Start for $99 plus free shipping. Use code HELLOSPRING at checkout.
I recommend the Original for newbies or those who prefer fruit-based juices, and the Core cleanse for those who are advanced or prefer more greens. I’ve done both so many times but usually go back to the Original because it’s more fun. Er, less painful.
4. My favorite workout top from Athleta is on major sale. The back is the cutest and the mesh makes it super breathable. I also love this, this, and this. Who’s joining me at Barre N9ne next month? I have a free passes! Shoutout to Rebecca for taking these pics. 😉
5. This is what I’ll be doing all day today. And you should be too.
HAPPY FRIDAY! Cheers to green beers!