1. Who’s watching Big Little Lies? Please someone say yes so we can discuss! In general, I’m not a Reese Witherspoon fan, but I adore her role in this series. If you haven’t started it yet, you have time to catch up this weekend before the 4th episode on Sunday. Make it your mission!
2. My very favorite Zella leggings are on sale for $28!! I wear these so much during the week that when I wear jeans to work, my coworker comments that I’m actually wearing pants. In my defense, I go to barre at lunch so…I’m just prepared? I usually buy the full length, but since spring is right around the corner, I’m ready for crops. And maybe this hot pink pair too because you can never have too much of your favorite color.
3. After I mentioned my interest in Beautycounter products, my long-time blog reader turned friend James raved about how great their charcoal cleansing bar is, saying it did wonders for his acne-prone skin. I like that it contains organic green tea and coconut oil to draw out impurities and hydrate your skin at the same time.
4. Tell me this isn’t the coolest photography gadget. It’s an adjustable tripod that holds both cell phones and DSLRs that can stand or clip onto surfaces. All I can think of when I look at it is a little monkey holding your camera for you while you snap away using the remote. Adding this to my list of things I’m taking to St. Thomas!!
Ever since I started taking photography classes for work, I geek out over these gadgets. Anything to help me avoid awkward photoshoots like this one from Tuesday (the one day this week I wore pants ha!).
5. And if you haven’t noticed from this post, I’m fascinated by how easy it is to turn videos into gifs. I use the Photoscape app to edit 90% of my photos for work. One of the features is a gif creator, but in general it does a fantastic job at taking my work to a whole new level of #foodporn. Even if I have to lay on the floor to get that perfect shot. 😉
Oh, happy day. It’s Friday. Bless yourself!! xo