1. I bought my third prime lens this week: a 24mm f/2.8. I get really excited seeing how different lenses work and the photographs I can make with them. This one will be great for street photography, but I tested it out in the restaurant yesterday. This is our February freak frappe special. Red velvet inside, cheesecake on top, candy galore. It’s a heartbreaker for sure.
2. Who’s watching the Super Bowl this weekend? Of course I am. My eyes will be glued to Amendola’s and Edelman’s tushies all night, no shame. That is, in between eating these 3-Ingredient Cheesy Pizza Pretzels. VACA DIET STARTS MONDAY. 😛
3. I think, like most people my age, instagram is my favorite social app. I post mostly food photos, with the occasional fitness snap so I don’t look like a total glutton, so if you’re into that…follow me. And here are some tips if you’re just getting started. Introduce yourself if you follow — I’ll follow back!
4. If you are as obsessed with barre as I am (I go 6x/week!), you might like this upper body workout. Resistance bands are my favorite — I picked up a 3-pack at TJ Maxx, but you can also find them here. Even cuter ones here.
5. All my love to you guys. Thanks for following along.