1. Can you guess the most instagrammed location in your state? Spoiler alert: It’s Fenway Park for MA. Not at all surprised.
But Hilton Head for SC? Hmm… (My heart stays with Charleston.)
2. Do you use a fitness tracker? Are you a runner? You might want to read this to see which is best to track your runs. I currently wear the Fitbit Charge HR and I like it a lot. It definitely keeps me in check!
3. I have been wearing my very favorite leggings so much that my coworker asked me “Are you ever gonna wear real pants again??” No. I love pairing them with an oversized flannel, tunic sweater and boots….or ya know, to the gym where they’re supposed to be worn. 😛
4. It’s January. We’re all in “get back in shape!” mode. Here are 5 ways to fit exercise into your busy life. I squeeze Barre N9ne into my lunch hour a couple times of week and it’s the best feeling. I come back to work re-energized with a new focus. And when I don’t go on my lunch break, I go afterwards with a coworker. Coworkers make the best gym buddies because they motivate you all day long. Hi KIM!
5. This little lady and I are on a no-sugar mission for the entire month of January. Despite other coworkers tempting us with mocha lattes and muffins, we’re staying strong. But I’m thinking we should celebrate our sugar free month with the new Halo Top flavors. Yep. We should.
What are you up to this weekend? Happy Friday!!