- 10 Things You Should Know About Sriracha (infographic)
- Seasonal Produce Guide
- A Woman Lives Solely off of Starbucks for a Year
- The Pros and Cons of Red, White, and Bubbly
- Your Plan Before Entering Target vs. Your Shopping Cart After Leaving — SO funny
2. Listening: With my new job came a fantastic boss who just so happens to like the same music I do. Sometimes he comes in my office and barks at me “I need you to do this today…” and proceeds to write a playlist on my whiteboard. He quickly exits saying, “Okay, listen and let me know what you think. Thanks.” He’s introduced me to some great tunes, one of which is Crystals by Dank featuring jACQ.
3. Eating: Lately I’ve been eating plain Greek yogurt every day for breakfast. I mix it with chia seeds, oats, and soy or almond milk. For a crunchy topping, I’ve been loving this Love Crunch Gingerbread granola. It adds a ton of flavor to my bowl without too much sugar. One thing I will say about granola is to stick to one serving at a time to keep your insulin levels in check. You don’t need dessert for breakfast!
4. Bookmarking: Warm Chickpea Salad with Cumin and Garlic
when someone asks me if i’m dating anybody
if someone sees me running
when i get home after a long day
my mind on a friday
when i try to act serious on the job but it just doesn’t work
leaving work before the weekend
have a lovely weekend! xo
what are you looking forward to this weekend?