Hi! I hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving!
1. Reading: Fun stuff around the web.
- The 8 Best Underrated Feelings
- 50 Christmas movies to watch (holy huge list!)
- Basic English grammar (infographic)
- The ultimate brownie recipe guide
- Your guide to Chinese food (infographic)
2. Listening to: Love Is All I Got by Feed Me & Crystal Fighters. This is another song from the current Body Flow playlist. So much fun. A great song to run to.
3. Eating: Have you seen popchips‘ new seasonal flavor? Salted Caramel! Decadent chips sans guilt. They have a sweet, buttery, caramel flavor. I received this as a gift from popchips (TY!!), but I believe I have seen them at Target.
4. Bookmarking: Pomegranate, Kale, and Wild Rice Salad with Walnuts and Feta from Pinch of Yum
walking to the gay club
once inside the club (the drag queens. oh my.)
after i read forbes’ “30 under 30″ list
when i fall asleep with mascara on
when my workout is pointless because of all the cookie dough i ate
happy weekend! xo