1. While in Virginia Beach, I had the prettiest beet salad at Terrapin. Roasted baby red, gold & chioggia beets with shaved fennel, orange segments, goat cheese, and rosemary yuzu vinaigrette. I didn’t photograph the rest of the meal, but I can assure you it was fabulous. If you live near VA Beach, I insist you go. The drinks, food, and service were fantastic.
2. My aunt, grammy, and little cousin met me for brunch at Collective yesterday. How CUTE is this little boy!?
3. I ended up staying at the coffeeshop for a bit and caught up with my former coworker Sean. Too much caffeine makes us instagram awkward photos of each other.
4. The earrings I’m wearing were an $8 steal from Handpicked. They’re a sweet little reminder of “what goes around, comes around.” So be nice to everyone!
5. In the mood for a summery cocktail, I asked my favorite bartender, Jackson (from Cocktail Club) for a good, moderately priced tequila. His suggestion to buy Epsolon was on the money. I made cocktails for Annabel and myself with the tequila, strawberries, lime, mint, and ginger ale. Delish!
6. And because some of you already asked on Instagram, the nail polish shown above is Essie’s “Barefoot in Blue.” I love this color so much!
What are you loving today?