On Sundays, one of my favorite bloggers, Maria, posts her confessions. I love reading them because I often relate to what she admits. I couldn’t resist posting my own. Tell me what you relate to!
- I’m not the best driver. I am female after all. My car is a manual, and I can’t even tell you how many times I’ve parked without pulling my e-brake up. There have been 3, yes THREE, times that I’ve gone to the mailbox, gotten the mail, turned around and noticed my car rolling away. What is wrong with me?
- I am constantly using my phone, but cannot get into using it for to-do lists. I much prefer to write lists and check things off. A huge success is when I don’t actually lose the to-do list before I can check all the items off.
- I get told I look like Amanda Seyfried on a weekly basis. Cool. But several times when I haven’t been wearing makeup, I’ve been told, “You look like Hillary Clinton” and when my jaw drops they say, “Well, a much younger Hillary.” NO! NO! NO!
- If I had bigger boobs I would wear a sports bra all day, every day. These Champion seamless sports bras are the most comfortable things my tatas have ever donned.
- I might spend just as much time searching for a movie to watch on Netflix as I do watching actual movies. Ugh. 90% of the time I give up and watch Parks & Recreation instead.
- At any given moment, I have at least 5-10 books checked out from the library at a time. Nerd alert.
- I have never had a massage. The idea of a random person touching me for 30+ minutes seems awful. I feel like I’d be looking up at them out of the corner of my eye thinking “What are you looking at?”
- I buy fat free milk and yogurt, but don’t give a swizzle stick about the fat content in the candy I eat. Whatever.
- I hate how much I miss reading Twilight and 50 Shades of Grey because I got so sucked in. I need another series!! Please don’t say The Hunger Games — I could barely get through the first book.
- I’ve been subscribing to Food Network Magazine since its first publication. I cannot and will not throw any of them out. This is the one and only thing I hoard.
- When I need to remember something, I search through my gmail/gchats. 90% of the time I find my answer there.
- I am bothered by the fact that I cannot be “in a relationship” on Facebook with my blog’s page. At least let me make it my child!
- On that note, whoever dates me better love me AND my blog…or they are OUT.
- When I eat a sandwich, I eat all around the edges (or crust) first, then toward the middle. I do the same thing with burgers and wraps.
- When I eat pizza, I tear off the crust and eat that first…dipped in extra tomato sauce. I am pretty sure I only like the crust because it is a vehicle for more sauce.
- Sometimes I’d rather eat the salt/seasonings at the bottom of a bag of snacks than the actual snacks.
- I have tried to unlock/lock my front door with my car remote and my phone. I’ve also tried to change the tv channel with my phone. Doesn’t work.
I just told Boding about this post and said “I’m writing about my confessions and need more. What’s something weird that I do?” He looked at me in shock, tilted his head, and said “SERIOUSLY?” I guess he didn’t know where to begin… Here are his additions:
- “Let’s see, you burp constantly, but only when we sit on the couch.”
- “You fall in love more times than two married couples with amnesia.”
- “If Mattel made a limited edition Christina Orso Barbie with a pull drawstring that made it say 3 catch prhases, they would be: ‘OMG, I love him’, ‘He is my soulmate’ and ‘I love sriracha.’”
There ya go folks. Tell me, what are your confessions?