A huge wine-o headache this morning made going to the gym really difficult. Before I left, I chugged a glass of milk, filled up my Camelbaby and nibbled on this aaawesome Luna Bar.
This flavor is perfect for breakfast — sweet enough to wake you up, but not too much in the morning. And that bottom creamy layer is delish!
The gym was NOT fun today. 11 AM is must be Hippie Hour; I saw four or five women walking out of a “class” with no shoes on. GROSS!!! I hope I never pass out and fall into feet sweat puddles. I did 50 minutes of cardio and got the heck out of there. When I got home I ate one of my new favorite fruits:
Today I tutored Spanish for the first time since college. And old friend I grew up with is in Spanish 101 — love that level’s vocab: mochilas, escritorios, y pantalones. We met at Starbucks where I picked up a skinny caramel latte for $100, and then headed next door to my favorite deli in Mt. Pleasant:
What I love most about their sandwiches is that they don’t skimp on anything and all their ingredients are matched so well.
Other favorite sandwiches that I’ve had include the following:
- Southern Smoke - slow smoked seasoned pork shoulder, our own bbq sauce, cheddar cheese & grilled onions
- Chicken Caprese – marinated grilled chicken, basil pesto, asiago & sun dried tomatoes
- Fusion - roasted turkey, Brie, chipotle raspberry sauce & field greens
- Rachael - pastrami, sauerkraut, Swiss cheese & Russian dressing
- Colorado Roots - roasted turkey, cream cheese, bacon, guacamole & salsa w/lettuce & tomato
- The Driller - hot roast beef, muenster cheese, frizzled onions & dijonnaise ( frizzled onions are super thin cut, dredged in seasoned flour and quick fried)
- Dig The Fig - prosciutto, grilled onions, asiago cheese & fig preserves (panini style is the way to go with this one!)
The cupcake was really moist! It was a good ole classic chocolate cupcake topped with vanilla frosting and Heath bar crumbles.
If you haven’t been to Mozzo yet, please do yourself a favor and GO GO GO! Go everyday. Fall in love with the restaurant, and to thank me, pick me up before your next visit. Thanks.
After we ate, we took advantage of their free wi-fi and studied some Español and then played with Garrett’s webcam!! Hahahha I love those things!