I love when Beautycounter has their “buy this, get that free” sales…but when it’s a straight up percentage off? Can’t be beat. And 20% off is a pretty big deal when it comes to scoring safer skincare at great prices. You definitely want to take advantage of this and load up on anything you might need for the next few months! Here’s the deal:
The offer officially launches to the public tomorrow, but you get early access just by being a friend and a subscriber to my emails. Jump on this fast as supplies are limited!! Simply shop my Beautycounter website www.beautycounter.com/christinaorso and enter promo code LOVE at checkout.
Ready to try our skincare or add to your current collection of Beautycounter skincare products? Not sure what products would be best for your skin type? Check out this chart for help or feel free to reach out to me directly.
My skincare must haves include:
- Nourishing Cream Exfoliator – a really nice, gentle scrub (I use every 3-4 days)
- Rejuvenating Face Cleanser – a great cleanser I use daily. It takes off all my makeup and smells so good.
- Charcoal Balancing Mask – clay mask that balances the skin by absorbing excess oil, draws out impurities and reduces the size of pores.
- Radiance Serum – I apply before the Day Cream. This definitely has changed my skin for the brighter!
- Nourishing Day Cream & Night Cream
- Rejuvenating Eye Cream – I tend to have puffy eyes (thanks, allergies) so I like this to soothe and hydrate them.
My makeup must haves include:
- Dew Skin – a lightly tinted moisturizer with SPF 20. Not only is it a face sunscreen, but it provides moisture and a bit of color. It helps give my facea bit of coverage without a heavy makeup look or feel.
- Tint Skin Foundation – more coverage than Dew Skin. I like to combine the two for additional coverage and for the SPF in the Dew Skin.
- Caramel Blush Stick – I use this every single time I do my makeup! It gives me a warm, bronzed look and I use it to contour my face.
- Lip Gloss – I am not a lipstick girl (though I will say the Beautycounter lip sheers are fantastic for those who don’t like thick lipsticks) so I go for a gloss. My favorite colors are Peony (!!), Blush Shimmer, Bare Shimmer. But they’re all super pretty.
Please reply to this email if you have questions about makeup or need help choosing colors!!
|Are you a Band Of Beauty Member with Beautycounter yet?! If not, here’s how it works.|
It’s Beautycounter’s loyalty program that includes some great benefits, including a FREE full-sized product as a complimentary gift for signing up (Countermatch Adaptive Moisture Lotion $49 value) If you’re going to shop with Beautycounter more than once or twice, this is seriously a must!
Add the BOB Membership to your cart for $29 (one-year membership) to start racking up your product credits and receive your free gift on top of the 20% off sale!! If you purchase $100 or more, you will enjoy free shipping as well!!!
Want free shipping too? Spend $100+ and I’ll reimburse you! xx