1. The food I love so much that if I dropped it on the floor, I’d eat it anyway is baked sweet potato chips. I have no idea why, but I cannot stop eating these once I’ve made them. I just slice them really thin, add a bit of olive oil, salt, and pepper and roast. Simple and delicious.
2. My ultimate stress reliever is a glass of pinot noir. The healthy version of me wants to answer with “a good workout” but I’d so quickly skip exercise for a glass of wine. 😉
3. The one song that gets me moving without fail is Fire In Your New Shoes by Kaskade feat. Dragonette.
4. My post workout ritual is take a super hot shower, put on a t-shirt and stretchy pants, and veg out with some good food.
5. If I could trade bodies with one other person for 24 hours, I’d pick Julianne Hough. She’s thin, toned, and adorable.
6. I know I can beat anyone in a crossword puzzle. Except my grandparents. I learned from the best.
7. No one knows that I have always wanted to live in Texas. Ever since I was a teenager. But I’ve never even been…
8. It’s Sunday morning at 11 a.m. You’ll find me either in my favorite spin class or curled up on the couch with a mug of coffee and a book.
9. If you want to make me smile surprise me with something. But do not tell me ahead of time that you have a surprise. I’ll go crazy!
10. If yoga didn’t exist I would survive just fine. I prefer more upbeat, high intensity workouts. For something slower paced, I like pilates.
Your turn! Finish the sentence: The adjective people most often use to describe me is…