Is it just me or has September flown by? I kept thinking “Pump the brakes!” when I saw Target displaying Halloween candy but now I kind of understand why. Kind of…
- 12 of the best free products on the internet. Documentaries, FTW!
- I loathe safari. I LOVE chrome. Here are the best extensions for your browser.
- If you geek out about your Myers Briggs type, here’s what each of you loves about fall. I’m an ESFP, and yes, the leaves changing colors makes me very happy.
- Your ultimate fall produce guide. How have I still never trued a persimmon??
2. Listening: Can’t. Stop. Playing. This. I love when the beat really picks up. Check out the lyrics too. What do you think the song is about?
3. Eating: Last weekend my bestie Danielle was up here for work. In the 24 hours we spent together we ate out like a solid 5 times. On Friday we went to Bon Me for lunch. They opened up their third brick & mortar location in the Fresh Pond area of Cambridge. I got my go-to meal: a salad with spice-rubbed chicken, shredded carrot and daikon, cilantro, red onion, tomatoes, and almonds with a Vietnamese vinaigrette.
In our defense we also went to two Turnstyle classes…and I managed to create a heart-shaped sweat stain during the workout. Don’t ask me how.
4. Bookmarking: Nicoise salads are my new favorite. And they’re actually really healthy! Gotta look into this.
looking over a restaurant’s menu
when someone says “well you sure have an appetite…”
when the server asks if i’m ready to order
basically how i feel every time i go on facebook now
seriously, no good
when the instagram likes turn to 11. *finally*
how i feel when someone calls me. like an actual telephone conversation.
when i have to call comcast
an hour later, still dealing with their nonsense
but when i fight fight fight and get a credit on my next bill
have a great weekend!