I had all intentions of sleeping in this morning, but I think my body woke me up knowing it was time to shop. 😉 There are 31 days left until Christmas. Let that sink in for a second.
Ok, now wake back up, it’s time to snag some deals! Here’s what’s in store (pun intended) for Beautycounter’s holiday specials.
For anyone who has been wanting to try the extremely popular cleansing balm, but gasps at the $ price tag, here’s your chance to snag one for a deal. It’s slightly smaller but it’s a great way to test out the product and/or have a travel-sized option. By the way – Beautycounter has a no questions asked 60-day return policy. So basically what are you waiting for?
Next up is the Lash Power Couple. Cute name, cute branding, GREAT product. The curved wand boosts those lashes and when you’re ready to take the day off, the makeup remover wipes the mascara off with ease.
Now if you make it to the $250+ mark, you get a FREE Beautycounter+ Spa Set. Each spa set includes a MASK, MIST and and OIL. They are designed to BRIGHTEN, PLUMP and BALANCE the skin. Choose from:
#1 BRIGHTENING COLLECTION – Infused with multi-source VITAMIN C complex, BRIGHTENS dull skin and boosts radiance. Helps MINIMIZE DARK SPOTS for a more even complexion and radiant glow.
#2 PLUMPING COLLECTION – Formulated with powerful peony and jasmine essences to RESTORE and FIRM moisture-depleted skin. Helps diminish the appearance of fine lines
🖤#3 BALANCING COLLECTION – Infused with ACTIVATED CHARCOAL and ylang ylang to gently refine oily, uneven skin. Charcoal removes excess oil and impurities. This collection works great for ACNE and BREAKOUT PRONE SKIN.
Don’t fret if you can’t get to $250+. After $100+ you get free shipping! As always, if you have any questions, shoot me an email: email@example.com Happy safer beauty shopping!!!
Hello dolls! If anyone of you see me in real life any time soon, feel free to slap me upside the head for not blogging in so long. (Erica, it’s probably going to you — please be gentle!) Here we go!
1. Seasonal RXbars! Pumpkin and Gingerbread flavors? YES. I’m not typically a fan of pumpkin-flavored anything, but these bars are awesome because instead of an artificial pumpkin flavor, you get hints of cinnamon, ginger and cloves. They really should call it the Pumpkin Pie bar. And the Gingerbread flavor is a dream, with all spice and ginger.
2. New Balance Fresh Foam Cruz – I saw these sneakers on instagram and the next day I owned two pairs. They come in a variety of the cutest fall colors; I scooped up the light grey pair and the copper rose pair, though I’m calling it rosé. They are incredibly comfortable and best for short-distance running, cross training, or lifestyle wear. Like most New Balance shoes, they’re extremely cushioned with extra support. Right now they’re having a sale with 15% off orders of $99+ which is precisely why I convinced myself I needed two pairs. $130ish for both is a deal. Meanwhile I’m sitting here trying my hardest not to buy the Elderberry and the Indigo…
3. Dylan’s wedding! About a month ago, my bestie Dylan and her husband got married in the Boston Public Garden. This is how badass this couple is: they were originally planning a wedding for next spring, but wanted to avoid all the planning and expenses that come with your typical ceremony. They toyed around with the idea of hitting up City Hall (*my* future plan for sure), but instead decided to just wing it FOUR DAYS later and get married downtown in the park. Armed with flowers from Trader Joe’s, a beautiful dress from Amazon Prime (I kid you not), and Boston Burger Company’s banker as her officiant (I can’t make this stuff up), they had the loveliest fall wedding. And I got to be her photographer! I by no means am a wedding photographer, but we said screw it, let’s do it…and it was awesome. Here are a couple I took from their big day.
Isn’t she a beauty! And the weather that day…ahh, fall in New England.
4. The November frappe at BBC. It seems that I can’t go a post without mentioning my employer. Try not to gasp/drool on your keyboard/book an immediate flight to Boston when you see this month’s special.
This is the “Pecan’t Believe Our Pies” frappe (yes I get to name them and yes I usually pick an obnoxious pun). It’s a bourbon pecan frappe with a pecan pie, maple frosting, sweet potato fries, and bourbon pecans. The pie, oh that pie!!!
5. Lucy Celebrates Gratitude Study. Years ago I bought an iphone case from the Lucy Celebrates shop. Her store has transformed over the years and she now sells Christian-based intentional planners and stationery. I subscribe to her emails and right now she is sharing a gratitude study for the days leading up to Thanksgiving — gentle reminders about what this season is truly about. On Day 1 she shared a beautiful quote and message.
Her message: “Gratitude for your gifts turns what you have into enough. He has intentionally given us our gifts in perfect measure. If we are not careful, pride and comparison will steal our joy from receiving or recognizing our blessings. Always remember, if you needed a certain gift or talent to fulfill your purpose, God would have given it to you.”
If anyone would like me to forward them the email from yesterday as well as those going forward, don’t hesitate to ask: firstname.lastname@example.org. Sending you all love and blessings this week!
OOOH la la, this is a great one. Today only, Beautycounter is offering a buy one, get one free deal on their top products. Ya know, so we can all feel like this.
Ok, but seriously…have a look.
Yup, any of these! And I’m gonna sweeten the deal even more for you. If you spend $50+, I’ll refund your shipping!
- Rejuvenating Cleanser – Green tea and fruit oils gently cleanse makeup off your face while moisturizing the skin. I use this several times a week in rotation with the Nourishing Cream Exfoliator (below). It smells so nice in the morning!
- Rejuvenating Toning Pads – magnolia scented, full of Vitamin C to improve and brighten overall skintone, helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles, and minimize the appearance of pores. Best used after cleansing your face.
- Nourishing Cream Exfoliator – I have combination skin, so I use this 2-3 times a week. It’s a very gentle exfoliator, so I’d even recommend it for those with dryer skin.
- Radiance Serum – Every. Single. Day. I use this every morning! It’s one of the pricier products, but so worth it because it does the job and it last forevvvver. I’m not kidding, I’ve been using this since March and am only on my 2nd bottle. Needless to say, it’ll last you 3+ months. Worthy every penny. I swear it is what has given my skin a natural glow and the comfortable feeling of going without makeup.
- Nourishing Day Cream – I personally use the Radiance Serum and Rejuvenating Day Cream, but I know a lot of people who prefer this for the extra hydration with a non-greasy feel. It’s great!
- Nourishing Night Cream – I previously used the Rejuvenating Night Cream, which I did like a lot, but the Nourishing line is a little more moisturizing for me. Boston winters are rough and I need a little extra. It’s got everyone’s favorite product, coconut oil, in it as well as aloe for hydration.
- Hydrating Body Lotion
- Citrus Mimosa Body Bar
- Citrus Mimosa Body Wash
And while you’re at it, don’t forget to check out their holiday gift bundles. They’re a great way to get ahead on those gift lists and the savings are pretty awesome. Trust me, it’s near the end of October and once this month is over…time literally flies, so start now. Email me if you have any questions about the products. christinaorso @ gmail dot com. Happy shopping and happy Friday!!